Tuesday 23 October 2012

Facebook Irritations Number 1 - Status Sadface

Sad Face statuses, sigh, read on!

People that quote random statuses like a sad face :( .... just on its own. So that someone, anyone will pay attention to their cry for help. Although, these people never actually say what is wrong with them or what the sad face was for even when someone or several people ask them.

Prime example, so prime it makes prime steak look like minced beef:

Sarah Sausageface :(



Patricia Pretends-She-Cares (because she has a triple barrel name and all, writes) Aw what's wrong honey, are you ok?

The comments proceed...

John Wantsherinbed Cheer up babe xxx

It gets worse...

Sister Thinksitisserious Is everything ok??? I will call you straight after work

Then without fail there is always a private mail me comment,

Nora Mc Nosy OMG pm me asap.

All the while everyone on this persons friend-list are wondering and may have in the past checked back to see what the problem was and why there was a need to put a sad face on facebook as your status but will they ever?  Dag nammit hurry up and tell us why you are sad!!!

............................................................. but you never find out
............................................................. the person never explains the sad face and keeps everyone in suspense (by everyone I mean the people who did not originally know this person is an attention seeker)
............................................................. 24hrs later a comment pops up from Sarah Sausageface in reply to all her worrying friends to say "I'll mail you now hun," arrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

So you now know this Nora Mc Nosy will find out what the sad face was for and that you will never know. It is like those really annoying people that say "I know something you don't know but I can't tell you!"

This does not just happen from the sad face status or Sarah Sausageface. There are plenty of other instances, as follows:

Abbey Abbreviationqueen FML and it is not the Fix My Life abb

Paddy Ihadapoo Browned off

Sean Iliketoboreeveryonewheniambored So bored

Gary Iloveguessinggames Annoyed.com

And the winner goes to...

Josy Hiddenmessagestimes100 OMG I am so sick of people commenting on my life trying to bring me down. You are just jealous and need to grow up and get a life. I am so happy with my life and just have to laugh...

This is what this really says: OMG I am so sick of people (hidden message) commenting on my life (hidden message) trying to bring me down (hidden message). You are just jealous (hidden message) and need to grow up (hidden message) and get a life (hidden message). I am so happy with my life (hidden message) and just have to laugh at you (hidden message)...

But hidden messages are a whole different post on their own so I will not go into it... for now :P sticky tongue out smiley just in case you didn't know.

Well lets just touch on it briefly,

The capital OMG states a serious state of mind as we all know if followed by a negative sentence. Sick of people, sick of everyone in the human race. Everyone in the human race is commenting on her life whilst bringing her down. Everyone is jealous for this reason only. Everyone needs to grow up. And get a life. She is very happy and wants everyone to know not just one particular person, everyone, she is so happy and not one bit annoyed this is why she is writing on FB instead of living a happy life and not wasting time on people who annoy her. And she just has to laugh... laugh at what? Is it funny? Then why are you moaning on FB about it if it is funny and you are happy. Enough said.










No comments:

Post a Comment